nearly every family on disney channel
- goofy dumb parent(s)
- naive older brother who is nice but a total idiot and is often the butt of the joke
- sister who is the main character and thought of as the only sane member of the character and also has very good grades but may be a bit uptight
- younger sibling who is an evil mastermind and always has some sort of scheme to profit off something
Don’t forget the sassy poc best friend of the main character
If you’re reading this, chances are very high that your home has at least one — and maybe more! — magic appliance that produces clean water suitable for drinking. That’s one reason to avoid paying for bottled water.
Another reason? There’s a good chance the water you’re buying at the supermarket was bottled in California, a state currently enduring a severe drought.
(Images via MotherJones)
EVERYONE PLEASE AT LEAST TAKE A QUICK SECOND TO LOOK AT THIS
BECAUSE IT IS EFFECTING THE EXACT AREA I LIVE IN
Lots of people believe bottled water is safer and cleaner than tap water, when in reality there’s no evidence proving such a thing.
Penn & Teller’s Bullshit!: Bottled Water segment, gives a very good and thorough summary of the bottled water culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHx6BX3HZJc
You want better water? Buy a Zero filter. SRSLY. Stop buying bottled if possible. You need water with you? Get reusable acrylic or glass water bottles (wrapped in a silicon sleeve) and fill it up from your filter pitcher. SAVE MONEY, SAVE MY STATE
Name a british actor who has never been in drag.
GO ON, DO IT.
I DARE YOU.
you forgot these two
Also don’t forget.
the reblog button is so important to me when this post comes along
Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Belatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Belatrix
No but her acting was so good in this scene that I had to pause and zoom in on her face to make sure it wasn’t actually Emma in makeup, and even then I wasn’t totally convinced.
Emma acted out the scene first, and then Helena Bonham Carter mimicked what she did. so it was Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Emma Watson pretending to be Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Bellatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix.
I missed you every hour. And you know what the worst part was? It caught me completely by surprise. I’d catch myself just walking around to find you, not for any reason, just out of habit, because I’d seen something that I wanted to tell you about or because I wanted to hear your voice. And then I’d realize that you weren’t there anymore, and every time, every single time, it was like having the wind knocked out of me.
being a multifandom blog means that there will be times when you forget that you have multiple fandoms and spend 2 hours blogging about one thing
YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
reblogging again bc this^
whose lives are being saved by Beiber seriously?
also, for the argument that he was 13 when he was signed and that he’s acting out because “he never got a childhood”… Daniel Radcliffe was in Harry Potter, one of the biggest movie series ever, and he was 12 when the first movie came out. You don’t see him, Rupert Grint, or Emma Watson doing stupid shit like this.
That moment when you find out DJ Qualls (Garth) was a cancer survivor at age 14, is 6’1, studied acting and literature in England, and modeled for Prada.
You’ve been #Garthed
he’s also the same age jensen
wait he’s 6’1???
DO THEY JUST CAST GIANTS ON THIS SHOW
They have to, because otherwise they all look like munchkins next to Jared.
Looking up Scottish mythological creatures and
Wulver: a werewolf in Shetland, that is said to have had the body of a man with a wolf’s head. It was reported to have left fish on the windowsills of poor families.
That is the nicest Werewolf legend I’ve ever heard of.
Now I wish I could draw because I’d love to draw this.